WEATHER

Click for Chattanooga, Tennessee Forecast

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

IN A DANCE OR EXERCISE MOOD?


Disco isn't dead to folks who still like to get down and shake their "groove thangs" to classic dance hits or walk to the beat while exercising. I don't recommend "Prancercising" to these numbers, but I'm certainly not one to judge if that's what gets you on the floor. Bring back memories of the days when you could walk into a club with a disco ball, strobe lights, unusual smoke, amyl nitrate and sweating bodies boogieing the night away in a total party atmosphere. Check out my personalized Slacker Radio station featuring dance music, funk and some rock thrown in for good measure. You'll hear my exclusive playlist or other songs by artists based on that list at

http://slacker.com/r/lpP7q .

Join me as I remember my dance club and house party DJ days when I was also a karaoke host known as "Toney A."

No comments: