WEATHER

Click for Chattanooga, Tennessee Forecast

Monday, July 15, 2013

Spanking linked to obesity later in life, study says

Spanking linked to obesity later in life, study says
From MSN Now

Toney Atkins comments: No wonder I am obese and suffering other health problems! I'm only just entering my so-called "golden years," and I was blaming my ailments on that. Now I know I can blame my late parents. Seriously, both of my parents spanked me. Most of the time, I deserved it, and spanking mostly just hurt my pride. I learned a lot from spanking discipline -- not beating or hitting on or about the head (literally abuse and shameful), but my butt withstood a few hickory sticks and hand slaps. Let's face it. Most of today's parents are wimps and the kids rule the roost, with little genuine discipline.

No comments: